PSARA License Consultant Registration
PSARA License Consultant Registration in Moradabad
(depend on govt fee)
Easily Register your Security guard Agency under Private Security Agency Regulation Act 2005 (PSARA) in moradabad Uttar pradesh and get assistance for all legal compliance of PSARA Registration as per requirement of your Agency in simple and professional way with faster & limited time period to avail PSARA License.
Business starter Provide PSARA Registration and consultancy service in moradabad and all district in uttar Pradesh at low cost & fastest time span.
PSARA License registration
THE PRIVATE SECURITY AGENCIES (REGULATION) ACT, 2005
private security agency” means a person or body of persons other than a government agency, department or organisation engaged in the business of providing private security services including training to private security guards or their supervisor or providing private security guards to any industrial or business undertaking or a company or any other person or property. Private security guard means a person providing private security with or without arms to another person or property or both and includes a supervisor;
Documents Require Security agency
1. Address proof of residence of (proprietor /all partners/all directors)
2. Address proof of head office
3. Rent / Lease Agreement ( If Business Premises on Rent )
4. Memorandum Of Understanding (M.O.U) from Recognized Training Institute
5. Guard Photo with Uniform
Step 2 Documents
1. Form 5
2. Form 1
3. Certificate of Incorporation
4. Uttar Pradesh Shop and Establishment Registration
5. Notary Affadevit of (proprietor /all partners/all directors)
6. Demand Draft naming “NIYANTRAK PRADHIKARI/A.D.G. L&O UP. LUCKNOW”
7. Last three years ITR whose aggregate total income is 10 Lakhs.
Government fees for PSARA License in Uttar Pradesh
>One District Of Uttar Pradesh
Rupees Five Thousand ( Rs. 5,000/- ) For One District of Uttar Pradesh State.
> Five District of Uttar Pradesh
Rupees Ten Thousand ( Rs. 10,000/- ) For Five District of Uttar Pradesh State.
> Entire Uttar Pradesh
Rupees Twenty Five Thousand ( Rs. 25,000/- ) For Entire Uttar Pradesh State.
Eligibility to apply PSARA
> Any Individual Firm (Proprietorship)
> Any Partnership Firm
> Private & Public Limited Company
> Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
> One Person Company (OPC)
Other condition to fulfill eligibility criteria are:
> The applicant must be a resident of India.
> The applicant should not have any criminal record.
> The applicant must be financially sound to afford the cost of operations.
Memorandum of Understanding with Training Institute
The security agency must have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with an institute that provides training and other form of services to securities. The institute must be accredited and reputed by the state government. The training programs must be provided by this institute. The PSARA has specific qualification and disqualification criteria for the security guards. Business starter provide facility to register MOA for security guard agency with registered training institute.
Time Period for PSARA License
As the state authority is important in determining the requirements related to PSARA, the time line for securing this form of license would vary from state to state. Usually it would take about 1 month to 4 months to provide certificate for security agency.
1. Shall be valid for a period of five years unless the same is cancelled under subsection (1) of Section 13.
2. May be renewed from time to time after the expiry of five years, for a further period of five years on payment of such fee as may be prescribed.
Renewal of PSARA License
Usually in all states the PSARA License is valid for a period of 5 years. However, the license for renewal in the states of Uttarakhand and Chhattisgarh is valid for a period of one year only. The applicant has to ensure that the application for the renewal of license should be submitted 3 months before the period of expiry. In order to be compliant with the provisions of the PSARA Act 2005, the documents along with the fee must be paid in order for the renewal of the license.
Note : No order of refusal shall be made except after giving the applicant a reasonable opportunity of being heard.
Rules & Regulation for Security Guards
1. Eligibility to be a Private Security Guard:
1. Has completed eighteen years of age but has not attained the age of sixty-five years;
2. Has completed the prescribed security training successfully
3. Is a citizen of India or a citizen.
4. Give preference to a person who has served as a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, Home Guard, other Armed force.
2. Register Maintainance:
1. the names and addresses of the persons managing the private security agency.
2. the names, addresses, photographs and salaries of the private security guards and supervisors under its control.
3. the names and addresses of the persons whom it had provided private security guards or services.
3. Photo Identity Card:
1. Every private security guard shall be issued a photo identity card, by the private security agency employing or engaging the guard.
2. The photo identity card under sub-section (1) shall be issued in such form as may be prescribed.
3. Every private security guard or supervisor shall carry on his person the photo identity card issued under sub-section (1) and shall produce it on demand for inspection by the Controlling Authority or any other officer authorised by it in this behalf.
4. Panalty to use uniform in unauthorized way:
If any private security guard or supervisor wears the uniform of the Army, Air Force, Navy or any other armed forces of the Union or Police or any dress having the appearance or bearing any of the distinctive marks of that uniform, he and the proprietor of the private security agency shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year or with fine which may extend to five thousand rupees, or with both.
Important forms - PSARA License
1. Form I – Information and details about the character and activities carried out by the applicant.
2. Form II – Information related to the security guards or the supervisor that is appointed.
3. Form III – Certificate related to character and antecedents.
4. Form IV- Certificate related to training.
5. Form V- Application for the Renewal License or a New License for carrying out the business of a private security agency.
6. Form VI – Engagement license to carry out the private security agency.
7. Form VII – Appeal Form
8. Form VIII – Particulars register.
9. Form IX – Photo ID of the Security Guard and Supervisor
How Business Starter will help get Microfinance Business in Moradabad?
Business starter providing registration services for security guard agency under all kind of registration methods with verified expert working & helps to get PSARA license to start security guard business in Moradabad (UP).
Business starter helps in documentation consultancy for security guard agency to get smoothly and fast working in all psara registration forms, MOU of training Institute, complete procedure for police verification at the time of certificate, maintain registers of supervisors and security guards .
There are other many kind of documentation prepare that they are required for registering Private Security Guard Agency Regulation (PSARA) license in Moradabad and we ensure that your interaction with professionals is smooth and seamless.
Most frequent questions and answers
The applicant needs to apply for police verification by filing Form-I. If the applicant is a company, firm, or group of persons, separate forms should be filed for each of the directors or partners.
visit psara website or contact business starter team Business Starter Provide psara Registration in Moradabad at Very Low Cost and Limited Time Span with Our Best Professional Experts Consultants with different forms of business register in Moradabad UP.
Business Starter provides Legal Business Registration in Moradabad that help you to register your business or organisation more efficiently and simple way. We are Moradabad based consultant providing Business Registration in Moradabad and our services across all the states of India.
Rs 5000 for Single District Registration whereas Rs 10000 for 5 District and Rs 25000 for all district in uttar Pradesh.
PSARA License Registration is valid for 5 Years.
As per section 4 of the PSARA Act, the establishment or the authority requires to take permission from the main authority. However, central government approval would be required
No. In order to respect government patronage, the security agency would not be allowed to use these phrases.